Economic Studies and Projects
Whenever a project is under evaluation, an economic and financial study must be carried out. This Study is paramount both in the opening of a company as well as in expanding and restructuring your business.
The great advantage of this analysis is the ability to visualize, through economic-financial projections, the real potential of the business or the return of the investment in question and decide on the attitude to take.
It is necessary to define the expected impact for the company and its position in the market with the accomplishment of the investment or the projected restructuring.
Our consultants have a strong know-how and financial background, which makes it easy to develop indicators to demonstrate the viability of your project, based on maps:
- Investment and financing plan;
- Results Plan (P&L) and Treasury Plan;
- Balance Sheets and Income Statement;
- Balance Point; NPV; TIR; Pay-Back;
- Analysis of economic and financial ratios, among others.